Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boston decals

I'm searching for BOSTON decals.
Patrick.

Re: Boston decals

Rich At roadblockers.net should have them in the fall.Try his web site

What scale? we have these in 1/24-25: www.policecarmodels.com

I think the heat has gotten to you Jeff. He's looking for Boston. He even wrote it in big letters...BOSTON. I see Philly and Baltimore on that sheet, but not BOSTON??

All kidding aside, If you've never delt with Jeff/policecarmodels.com, you're missing out. He is great to deal with and runs a quality outfit. I placed an order with him on Monday, and within two days, the entire order was in my mailbox. If you needs supplies, he's the man to look up!

Re: Boston decals, Baltimore..??

OOPS! Thanks for the "heads up", guess I read one thing and processed another. That faux-pas aside, we do NOT have BOSTON FD, Sorry!! Thanks for the plug Troy, we are always looking for great new items for model builders and collectors, stop by to see what's new at www.policecarmodels.com

Try contacting Don Mills and see if he still has them. At least he used to.

Thanks for all replies but I will have to make my Boston decals or wait untill the Rich'sones are ready.
I sent an email yesterday to Don, he has no more, and he don't know if he will reprint these because he must buy 100...
Patrick.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)