Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Freightliner LA County and Tarrytown ALF

Again, nothing worth ordering....Code 3 has gone to H@#%

LA County Freightliner Pumper= NO KME !!!!!!

What a shame. I'm disappointed but not surprised that Code 3 would screw the pooch on the Tarrytown. Oh well, there in business to make money so I don't blame them. As for their legions of apologists......that's another matter.

I decided some time ago, to stop buying Code 3 items, due to their lack of consistency, major engineering errors, & their "attitude." I have to say they have made that decision a very easy one to keep to. They haven't produced a single piece this year I would have purchased. I still think the blue Tarrytown ALF is ugly, but to each their own I guess.

To each is own alright!! It sold out in less than 12 hours, and two of the major dealers are already showing it as sold out on their end as well. If I was doing the books at C-3 I'd have to say there is nothing to complain about.

That's true, from Code 3's standpoint it's just great that the majority of their customers will happily settle for a half-assed replica at a bloated price.

They can have it.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)