Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do any of you guys have a toll free number for Cede 3

Hello

Do any of you guys out there have a toll free phone number for Code 3?. I am watting to check on my Hoffman Estates Engine it has not arrived yot. I would appreciate any help.

Take Care
John

Re: Do any of you guys have a toll free number for Cede 3

They stopped telephone customer service back in June. You have to go to the website and contact them via the web.

1-800-ASK-SATAN

Sorry, the Devil made me do it. LOL

i ordered the hoffman estates preorder and i just got it, try'n to get ahold of code3 is like pullin teeth

What I found interesting is that I received an order confirmation via email. That confirmation gave a telephone number to call in the event that I wanted to cancel my order. To cancel an order, Code 3 asked that I call an 800# so that they can cancel the order prior to shipping (if possible).

I did want to cancel an order and called the number. When I called the number, the message says they no longer take telephone calls. Confusing.

Try this one 800-882-3808

I had an issue with getting a JD pumper they shorted me. After a month of emails with only one response I called Funrise direct and explained what was going on. Lo and behold the next day my JD pumper shows shipped, home delivery, but shipped none the less. This was my one and only bad experience with C3 customer service.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)