Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
potential new corgi model

The town next to mine had a wetdown this past Sunday.

They retired their 62 Seagrave, I was told by members of the department that Corgi will be creating a model of this apparatus.

http://refdonline.org/Apparatus/Engine_1-2/engine_1-2.html

This is a beautiful piece of apparatus and extremely well maintained. Hopefully the diecast version will come to fruition.

Paul

Re: potential new corgi model

Nice rig, though I have to wonder how many more Seagrave Anniversary pumpers they can produce before everyone is tired of the mold (if they are not already)...

mjl

I wouldn't mind them doing a few more "Anniversary" style rigs, as long as they did them with a "standard" rear body & hose bed, rather than the non-typical walk through style.(& included right side mirrors!)

Will probably be a correct replica of the 1/1 rig, because the model is # 10 in the AFEC NMMM continuity.
It will arrive near the "Sweet Heart" grille Seagrave
on end of October.
These models from the AFEC are more accurate than the standard Corgi serie.
Pic of the sample on www.afec.com.
There are so many Anniversary engines that think Corgi can still do a lot, but not for the same price as for the Chicago Mack L...
Patrick.

Is this the white seagrave that was in this past month's FAJ? if so i will buy one. I was just wondering if it is Corgi doing the model or if it was Signature models. I will buy the truck no matter what company makes it. ONe thing Code 3 is sure saveing me money this year.

John

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)