Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am looking for a dealer that sells Busch Models

Hello

Do any of you guys know a good dealer that sells Busch 1/87th scale models?. I saw the picture of the Niagara Falls set that Busch is doing and i am realy looking forward to it. I would very much appreciate any information that you guys could provide me with.

Thanks
John

Re: I am looking for a dealer that sells Busch Models

Practically any hobby shop can get the Busch models.

On line you can check
Burbank House of Hobbies and Truck stop Models or the old fall back, Walthers.

www.houseofhobbies.com
www.trucktopmodels.com
www.walthers.com

The first 2 provide excellent personal service. The latter has it all but is like the Walmart of Hobbies. Huge and sometimes mechanical.

Jeff

Re: I am looking for a dealer that sells Busch Models

John - Give us a call at 1-800-928-3674, Burbanks House of Hobbies M-F 10-5:30, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-4 (Pacific). We are happy to help you or anyone on this site. We stock many HO models, and offer a 20% discount off of retail as well for Busch, Herpa, Wiking, Athearn, Ricko and others. We do not have the Niagra models in stock, but they all show available, so we can certainly get them for you, and we ship worldwide.

Burbanks House of Hobbies

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)