Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Information - Clinton VFD Kenworth Water Supply 25

I just received some new information on this pending new release and posted it on www.fireengines.net. I hope to have the first photos of the preproduction model by this weekend, so keep visiting the site.

Re: New Information - Clinton VFD Kenworth Water Supply 25

Thanks for the link, Larry, I signed up for one from your site. 80 bucks is a lot for a First Gear truck, but hard to resist a one of a kind model like this.

This will be a very interesting model to watch. If it's a true, one-of-a-kind, custom-down-to-the-last-prototypical-detail model, then my skepticism will be cheerfully dispelled. If it's less than 100% accurate, it will be fascinating to see how many collectors will pay $80 for a certain degree of reduced accuracy.

Can't wait to see the pics...

mjl

100% accurate....?

I would be very interested in a listing of fire apparatus models (real apparatus 1975 to date) that are 100% accurate without any modification? Real close does not count.

It's already accurate enough for me because I'm getting one. I figure that Clinton is forking out alot of money (hence the $80) and wouldn't be inclined to let too much slip by.

"If it's less than 100% accurate, it will be fascinating to see how many collectors will pay $80 for a certain degree of reduced accuracy"

The same amount that purchase the accurate Code 3 items.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)