Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Models that should be made

Is it just me? My Franklin Mint ALF 700 Ladder trucks (Red and White) look lonly on the shelf without matching pumpers. Why hasn't Franlin Mint made the pumpers? Or how about a matching TT Aerial.
And Why not a Maxim pumper to go with the Maxim/Pierce Snorkel? Or a Seagrave Pumper and a Seagrave straight frame ladder truck to go with the the Seagrave TT ladder.
Corgi could make my collection more complete with some simple repaints for New Haven, CT. At one time, virtually the entire New Haven fleet was Seagrave Anniversary Edition apparatus. So why not a white, New Haven Closed Cab pumper to compliment the open cab (Yes, New Haven had both). And a white TT aerial lettered for New Haven and a white straight frame Seagrave ladder. And when Corgi and National Motor Museum Mint release the Seagrave with the sweetheart grill, they could make one in white lettered for New Haven, as well, because New Haven also had a fleet of those trucks.
And what about the Maxim pumpers that have been released recently by Corgi. They look lonely in my display cabinet as well. They need a Maxim ladder truck to keep them company.
And Code 3 --- Now that Yonkers, NY has converted much of their fleet of pumpers to ALF's, how about one or two Yonkers ALF pumpers!! And an ALF Rescue Pumper for the Yonkers Squad and an ALF Rescue. They would go very nicely with my Yonkers ALF Tower and the Yonkers Mack CF.
And where the heck are the FDNY Mack C Aerialscopes?
Just some thoughts I wanted to share.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)