Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Schuco 1:18 Aerial Ladder

Larger scale than a Diamond Plate!

http://www.schuco.de/uk/models/classiccollection/miniaturemodels118/rtp/00155/produktdetails.htm

mjl

Re: Schuco 1:18 Aerial Ladder

A LOT larger!!

Re: and a beauty as european model

Location: The Netherlands, the behind the ***** wooden shoe and grasscountry

So how much? I don't see any pricing or place to order.

Nice model, would love to have that one in the collection. A classis euro ladder in a nice scale to allow details.

Re: Schuco 1:18 Aerial Ladder, in stock in USA

We have one at Burbanks House of Hobbies. We got it in last week, and have not yet removed it from the box for display. I do not recall the price, it was in the $350 range retail, and we do have a discounted price available. If you want an exact price, email us or call 1-818-848-3674, bhh@houseofhobbies.com. It is a truly excellent model! www.houseofhobbies.com

Jeff:

I sent you an email and will call in the morning....

I found a price of about 200 GB pounds on an English website -- which would work out to be something like $380 or more, so the Burbank price is right on.

Thanks Jeff and James. A little more than I can spend right now but will definitly keep in mind you have it. Never know when a windfall of diecast money might hit.

Ken

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)