Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Be honest...

No

Very much so. So much info comes through here.

Yes and I see you are the man now.

Love that lime rig.

I'll be honest.....I tend to collect and model 1:64-1:48 exclusively, and was never really an adherent to this board because it seemed to lean more towards larger scales. I stayed away after it was overrun by pop-ups and spyware.

Now that it's moderated and Code 3 is gone, I will have to expand my horizons.

Yes!
I just hope the juveniles and morons who contributed to the demise of the Code 3 Board stay away from this board. As a serious and long time collector, I have grown tired of rants that contribute nothing to the hobby.

You bet! You are doing a great service to the hobby Mike - many thanks!

Yes I am glad the ATEV board is up and running and Mike thanks for all you have done.

Re: AMEN

Location: The Netherlands, the behind the ***** wooden shoe and grasscountry

Thanks for keeping ATEV alive Mike.

If I didn't have confidence that this Board would continue under Mike's tutaledge as a great venue for emergency modelers, I wouldn't have contibuted though PayPal to keep it going. Mike is one of several hobby persons in the diecast community that you can count on to give 101%.

Chuck

You all are very kind.

However, the success of this board is first and foremost a function of its users and technology.

The presence of mature users and the absence of advertisements make all the difference in the world.

mjl

Still a great source of info.

What does Atev mean or stand for? And how did it get started?

Well, I'm happy it's here, and I only found out where it went to tonight! ATEV, unless Mike changed the meaning, used to be the American Toy Emergency Vehicle board, previously operated by "some guy" named Hawkins. It was on that old board that I met and became friends with folks like Lime John, Ron A., Jeff Webster, Tim Estes, John Truluck, Scotty Strandburg, and even the "GrassCop". GOD, I feel old!!!

I am

Heck yeah!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)