Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where's the love??

I just got the following email from Code 3.....Looks like the ATEV site doesn't get any respect in spite of the fact Scott S. was quick to post a messege on this Board.....read on:

Last week we removed the Bulletin Board from our website. We regret this action but it was a necessary consequence for continued abuse of our Posting Guidelines.

We have now made available the Buy/Sell/Trade pages that were live a week ago for anyone wishing to gain access to the person(s) they were communicating with in this area of the Bulletin Board. This will remain live for a limited time so please only use this to gain access to contact information.

As of this time there are no plans to put the Bulletin Board back on our website in its old form. Until such a time that we can implement a fully moderated forum we will not have a Bulletin Board hosted on our website. In the interim we recommend that collectors visit www.Fireengines.net that hosts a Forum full of experienced and knowledgeable collectors from around the world. If you want to know anything about Fire Emergency collecting you will find the answers here.

Thank you,

Code 3 Collectibles

Re: Where's the love??

guess Mike isn't enough of a code 3 yes man

Re: Where's the love??

Works for me. Those forums are much closer in user experience to the Code 3 forums, and I would recommend them as well.

mjl

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)