Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Code3 engine 1 and ladder 24 pictures in the workshop

I didn't see anything about these on thier site

Here, Here, Jeff, only now you will be critisized for knocking the negative comments. We can't single out one person as there are several who, never say anything good about Code3. It is always about sales practices, inaccuraces or REPAINTS. I never heard any complaints about repaints during the first 2-3 years when all Code 3 did was repaints of the Seagrave engine and trucks for FDNY, L.A., Mesa, Louisville, etal. That didn't seem to matter then so why now? Oh well, some people like beating a dead horse. Code 3 is doing what it take to remain viable. Business is business. Live with it.

Hey Rick, try the "Workshop", if you are a member, thats where they are.

Hey Jeff....

The fact that I paid to be a "valued member" as they put it (and the First Amendment) gives me every right to say what I think. Same way you are entitled to your opinion.

With that said, I don't really give a sh*t what you or anyone else thinks and anyone that knows anything about running a business knows that repeatedly screwing your so called loyal custome base ultimately will run said business into bankruptcy. Maybe not today or tmrw, but it's going happen and I can't wait to watch the lights do a long slow fade.....and of course buy the pieces at 80% off retail at the going out of business sale.....

Jeff and Collector 5,
Amen brothers, well said.
Ronbo

This board is to the point of not being any better than the code 3 board that was shut down for negative non productive posts.

I'm with Jeff - stopping buying and posting if you don't like them.

Some of us still enjoy the hobbie and pick and choose what we buy based on the way code 3 has been marketing over the last few years.

I've about given up on this board - it use to be fun and a good place for information.

Instead of talking about the releases all this post has done is bash code 3 again.

The thumbs down is for the tone of the messages on the board and not the models Code 3.

Finally,the truth be said!! SOME people can't stand to hear ANYTHING negative about Code 3.
Maybe Code 3 will ask to have this board shut down if the negativity continues.
And once again,the Tree Huggers emerge!!!!
CIRCLING THE DRAIN.......Prepare for the End!!
BTW,Mike, thanks for keeping this board going.

You guys go nuts, and start flame wars if you choose. The board is paid through next year, and will be renewed for another year (at least) thanks to donations.

However, this BB is solely a function of its users. There are no moderators. If this board becomes unusable due to hostile postings, it will be entirely through the actions of its users.

mjl

. If this board becomes unusable due to hostile postings, it will be entirely through the actions of its users.

Will a few ruin it for the majority like on the now closed Code 3 board? We ALL know how a few feel and just get tired of hearing the same OLD thing over and over. Just like the nightly news filled with nothing but negatives. Eventually,those looking for the positive will leave and there will be nothing left but the doom sayers. What good is that? Lightenn up and make it enjoyable for ALL. The latest kitbash pictures posted a few days ago are what make this enjoyable.

I must admit that I was not too excited to hear of more upcoming FDNY releases but after seeing the pictures in the C-3 Workshop of E-1 / L-24, I am now onboard for one of each.

Mark

BOYS, THIS WAS A POSTING ABOUT TWO NEW MODELS.

IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ANOTHER ITEM, START A POSTING ON IT!!!!!!!

Location: The Netherlands, the behind the ***** wooden shoe and grasscountry

I like them both....and am getting both. I do wish they'd put the right red wheels on instead of painting the aluminum ones (which don't go with FDNY anyway). Is there a classic piece coming, too?

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)