Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Westchester Collectibles Now Stocking Del Prado

Westchester Collectibles is now stocking Del Prado. They've got a couple releases already on their site. They'll be stocking all US and Canada rigs, as well as some Euro pieces. They're priced at $24.99.

mjl

Re: Westchester Collectibles Now Stocking Del Prado

Thanks for the info Mike. Always wondered where to order them from...Tim H

I have a lot of older types in stock, and new stock is coming. $ 17,50 each, ex shipping.

Location: The Netherlands, the behind the ***** wooden shoe and grasscountry

Weird, I went to their site earlier today and they had 3 trucks listed. I just went back to take another look and they are all gone.

Also, off topic but they have the Super Pumper Set for $189.

I guess better act fast on these Del-Prado. I'm not going to call either a very rude woman answered the phone and not helpful at all.

Hans, will you be getting the 1-87 Pierce Bohemia F.D. 75-foot quint and 1-87 E-One Typhoon HP 75 generic quint?

Also, I have dealt with Westchester on several occasions, both ordering over the phone and at FDIC, and I've always been treated great by Barry and his wife. I've read a few accounts here on the board of rudeness from their end, but I've got to say that has never been the case when I've dealt with them.

She had a strong accent. Maybe she was not in a good mood that day???

Yes will be with the shipment

Location: The Netherlands, the behind the ***** wooden shoe and grasscountry

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)