Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jeff Halpern

Does he notify you if something ships?? I ordered a CHP car and have heard nothing except a printout of my reciept.

Re: Jeff Halpern

Did you send him an e-mail and ask about it??? Why are you asking here? I usually always get an e-mail from them when they ship something. Or you can call them and ask about it.

Jeff normally ships orders very fast, so there really isn't a need for a notice - you can just assume it shipped. But, as said above, why ask here? Why not just send him an e-mail (his e-mail address is right on the website) and ask him? I've always had outstanding service from Jeff.

EXXXXXXUSSSEEEE ME!!! I been having computer trouble

TIM - Hello again. Your order was received on Monday October 23 and shipped this morning, October 24 via USPS Priority Mail. Since you are in California, it should arrive in the next 1-2 days. The USPS tracking information was emailed to you through our shipping software, sorry if it did not get through.

I strive for good customer service and fast shipping. If there is anything anyone is looking for, let me know. And of course, stop by the website at www.policecarmodels.com

Thanks Jeff sent you an e-mail

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)