Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pictures

Chuck, Mike, as a total dude on html etc i am curious how you get the pictures in this postings?

Location: The Netherlands, the behind the ***** wooden shoe and grasscountry

Re: pictures

LQQk at post DRINK 1

PHOTOBUCKET SITE

Hans, I use the FREE Photobucket site. It allows you to upload photographs from your PC, then you can access them for posting to differet boards. It actually allows for three (3) different modes, so most any page can have a photo attached. My link is, with my albums is attached. There is a link at the top right for you to register and make up your own album:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On most boards, I use the upper of the three phot links. If I want to post the actual photo, I olace a after the photo.

On ATEV, it is somewhat different; I believe its the middle link that you use (I'll try). If no phot shows, then its the bottome link.

Middle Link:

Bottom Link:

Use TAG for Photobucket

The three lings are URL (top), TAG (middle), and IMG (bottom). Looks like the TAG (middle) link works for ATEV. Just to make sure, here is another photo of the Florida Brush Fire Diorama I built to photograph my kitbashes.

Link to Photobucket

Sorry, I had multiple pages copied on my EXCEL, and used wrone link. This is link to general Photobucket. Just go to Blue colored bar, and click "JOIN NOW".

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g185/CFDBASHER/

Chuck

PS: I with ATEV had an edit, as it would make posting easier when ankle-bitters and dogs raising Cain this early in morning.

Re: pictures

Gee, I seem not to be able to spell or enunciate clearly. I did live in Dallas for a year or two in the 80s. Maybe I should run for the Presidency?

Stay the Course. D'uh

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)