Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Chicagoland Apparatus website

Just wanted to let everyone know I just started my 1st website. It will be loaded with Chicago and suburban apparatus but will also feature many other types of galleries. Check back often as it will be growing all the time.

dgfd147.smugmug.com

Re: New Chicagoland Apparatus website

Bill, this is a great site you've got there. Thanks for putting it up.
I'll definitely be stopping by often.
Chicago is the best..

Very nice site.
Very interesting pics of Seagraves.

Patrick.

Very nice photographs in a easy to click format. You've done a great job. Some new stuff I've never seen before.

However, if I may comment. The paint job on the CFD SUVs is unforgivable. That metallic red looks rather cheezy under the black. Why they didn't order bright red, and have the black painted is beyond me? Who ever authorized that order should be thrown wearing a LIME Speedo onto the stage of the Oprah Show as pennance, then made to appologise to the World of Fire Buffs on WGN.

Actually, this is what I think of those SUVs.

http://www.chooseyouritem.com/jokes/wfhm.html

For you guys that don't knowit..Bill sells pictures at a great rate and excellent quality pictures. I have been buying for years. Great guy to deal with.

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. Wait till you see what is coming next. Thanks also Dick!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)