Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NMMM

Just a quick ? I thought the series was to be all Corgi,on the card it stated " The National Motor Mint Museum and Corgi USA" proudly present............?????? what do you think? Thanks!!

Re: NMMM

This is a joint venture between National Motor Mint and Corgi, with the Corgi pieces (decoration-wise) being exclusive to NMMM

Hey thanks for the reply ...the only reason I asked was that # 8 in the series appears to be the same Mack C from Signature Series that was released earlier, I was led to beleive that the series were to be special Corgis Thanks

Corgi has a model similar to the Signature model. The NMMM/Corgi is slightly smaller than the signature, different town name and art on the door.

All the models of the NMMM AFEC continuity are made by Corgi except the horse drawn Silsby you receive free with subscription.

The Mack C from Signature was realised beginig of this year with Tarrytown FD markings. It was made in 1/48 scale; originally it would be 1/32 scale but due to increase of price of the metal; they decided to
reduce to 1/48 scale. I think that at this moment the decision with Corgi to make a Mack C with Sleepy Hollow FD markings was already taken.

As you know I already told you in a previous post, Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow is the same town that has changed its name 10years ago.

Patrick.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)