Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FDNY Engine 1 Shipping

Just checked my account. My two FDNY Engine 1 pieces were shipped yesterday. The ladder has NOT shipped.

Re: FDNY Engine 1 Shipping

My E-1 arrived here in San Diego today. Very nice looking, detailed piece.

Mine shipped today from FireandCopshop. Should get it friday or Saturday. Believe it or not I have had priority mail to take up to a week and a half to get to my house from Illinios area.

You cant beat good old airmial to the UK, once code 3 has it picked up from woodland hills, it spends the rest of the journey touring LA, but once it has reached the fedex depot, its on its way by air to memphis, spends about an hour at memphis, then 9 hours later its in Stanstead airport UK, and the next morning the fedex courier delivers it at 11.30am.
And the best news is, it does not go through the normal customs channel, so for the last year or more, I have not had to pay 10% import tax, 17.5% sales tax, and a $7 post office handling charge per package.
Oh, and did I mention I dont pay for the airmail either ??

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)