Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So, did code 3 ever make it ???

OK, so I know they the Los Angeles freightliner has sold out, BUT, why is there no record of it on the code 3 site?
Its not listed on the sold out page, and it is not shown in the best sellers, and more importantly, it not listed on the 2006 schedule.
And as the whats new page only goes back for 3 weeks, there is not one mention among them !!
Will this be the start of a new conspiracy theory, will code 3 ever deny or admit they ever made one.
Will the spare one I have become extremely valuable???
Are KB toys going down the drain, as you cant buy one from them????

Re: So, did code 3 ever make it ???

Pete: The same thing with the Jack Danials ladder. Code 3 mentioned it would go to KB. It never made it. As a matter of fact, it just disappeared. Their down size of staffing has made for a lot of loose ends.

Just FYI the Jack Daniels pumper did show up at the KB Toys in my area for awhile (maybe a year ago or so).

You'll find that with a lot of the pieces that they don't show up anywhere on the site. A couple of months back I noticed that when I tried to inventory all the Chicago appartus they produced vs what I actually purchased.

I feel like they should have an archive or model history section that lists releases (chronologically) by year then gives you an option to sort by locale. They kind of had something like that, but if the item was "sold out" you'd click "update" to see the sold out pieces, but I noticed (esp w/FDNY, Chicago, LA) that a lot of pieces were missing

Anytime I am looking for any release info I usually just go to Mike Legeros guides. You won't find a better resourse than that!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)