Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any word on whether the Clinton rig will be shipped by Christmas?

I have my name on the list. Hoping they come in for Christmas.......still buying it regardless.

Re: Any word on whether the Clinton rig will be shipped by Christmas?

Last word I received it was "rescheduled" for a January release.

This is correct, they are looking at the mid-January now.

has anyone heard back from them verifying that you're on their "ordered" list? thought they were gonna email those of us that ordered them online a while back....

I was under the impression that email would be sent when the truck arrived. I have not gotten correspondence--not even a confirmation that I am in fact on the list.

Join the club, John. A guy from the Clinton VFD had a thread on Larry's fireengines.net board about a month ago. He said they were working on acknowledging orders, but apparently they're not there yet. Ain't it great to sit and scratch your head wondering if they got your order??

Yeah Ray, but I got to be honest, I'm not tremendously worried. I know it'll sell out but if for some reason I don't get confirmed that I'm on the list, the day I hear it's out, if I haven't been contacted, I'll just order one on the spot. I think you'll have a solid week or 2 after the release before it's a complete sell out--especially now since it'll come out in January and people are a little more strapped for cash after the Holidays.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)