Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Corgi Seagrave

The Corgi/National Motor Museum Mint 36 Seagrave with the 'sweetheart' grill arrived today and it is a real beauty! Lets hope Corgi continues producing excellent models of vintage rigs like this.

Re: Corgi Seagrave

Yes you are right I got mine last week, I think it's hard to choose which one is the beautifuller between the six brand new castings Corgi made for the AFEC/NMMM continuity.

One that was missing; the Peter Pirsh is plan for next year, hope it will be as fine and detailed than the ones they made for the club.

Patrick.

Still waiting on the REO to be released here. I have 1 on order & it will hopefully be here soon.

I got mine today, it's very nicely done!

I have a "Sweetheart" on the way from pibmedic1, & will probably get here before the REO, which is now said to be mid December.(originally listed as a July release, it reminds me of Code 3 with the first Boston E-One pumper & the Sag Harbor ALF)

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)