Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Available: DP Sutphen Monarch Gettysburg, FDNY Ford Excursion and others

see on http://www.legeros.com/toys/guides/del.pdf the following item numbers which are available right now for $ 17,50 ( 8 and more $ 16 each) ex shipping. Waterbomber and eurocopter $ 14,50)

AVAILABLE first (IT) column of list

and most older items

last picturepage

Canadair 415 waterbomber
Eurocopter

Location: The Netherlands, the behind the ***** wooden shoe and grasscountry

Re: Available: DP Sutphen Monarch Gettysburg, FDNY Ford Excursion and others

Hans,

I am looking for Del Prado # 145 if you come into contact with one. It is the BSPP Paris pumper/transport vehicle.

Thanks,

Tim Dorsey

Hey Hans! Welcome to the good ole U.S. of A! I see you brought some of those nice little models with you. If you've still got them, I'd like to pick up a lime Sutphen, a Canadair and a helicopter from you. Just e-mail me with the address and total cost and a method of payment and I'll get it to you. Thanks! Mark

Mark:

My wife and I are spending Friday with Hans and his wife (we spent some time with them a couple of years ago in the Netherlands) -- if the weather cooperates, we'll be shooting rigs in the San Francisco area (although at this point it looks like rain for at least part of the day).

Hans is bringing a set of Del Prados for me -- I could pick up a set for you and then you could pay me and I could forward them to you -- or keep them until the end of the month. Let me know what you want to do.... Hans arrived in California this afternoon and when I talked to him two hours ago, they were headed to bed because of the long flight and jet lag. I'm not sure he is checking email while here....

My cell number is 559-325-8020 -- you can call me anytime after noon your time tomorrow (Thursday) or you can reach us both on at that number on Friday.

jim

Hey Jim, I'd actually thought about that too. I think Hans was bringing a couple of models to me anyway but I'm not sure. Yes, you getting them and keeping them until we meet after Christmas would be good. I'll just bring them back with me and save a buck or two on shipping. Thanks! Mark

I know Hans has a little lime present for me!

Mark:

We spent the day with Hans and his wife yesterday -- he did not bring any extra Del Prados with him, other than the ones that he had committed to bring to various people. He said that he could send them to you after he gets back home if you contact him then....

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)