Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WOW, 2 diamond plates.

Re-DP L10 .... no instalments opportunity, all in one payment???? I wonder how this will affect orders.

Also quantity unlimited !!!!

Well, we know at the very least there will be 3000 out there to start with an unlimited supply option. This also means this mold will be available for sometime to reproduce other DP Seagrave Ladders (Maybe Chicago special from PTH??).

I agree $250 in one shot at this time of year is steep. But for the forseeable future, I doubt you'll see the price go down. PLUS to keep it dust free, you still have to buy the extra case.....

Nice looking for sure, but I'm going have to be happy with my 1/64 version b/c this one just isn't in the budget......

It won't hit the credit card til February when the tax return comes in.

I ordered the ladder today. At checkout there is an option for 3 installments of 83.00 to pay for it.

Yep, I did the installment thing on the Ladder 10. Don't think I'll partake of the Engine 21 though.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)