Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Emergency Season 3....

Emergency Season 3 is to be released on 2/13/07,,, Visit www.videoeta.com

Rescue 8 Question

Does anyone know if the show from the early 60s, "RESCUE 8", was ever available? I know its been talked about by us oldtimers every so often. The guys drove a panel van for the LA County FD. That series got the ball rolling on USAR, and if anyone deserves to be in a Fire Hall of Fame, its the people you did that TV program. Thanks for any info. Chuck

Re: Emergency Season 3....

Yup, I remember, Chuck. It starred Jim Davis. He's the first person who introduced me to a "Pompier Belt". And the van, if I recall correctly, was a GMC. If you ever hear that it's available, please post it so I can order it, too.

I saw a couple of episodes at the Museum of Television and Radio a few years back (could be 5 or more) in New York City. It’s the only place I’ve ever seen anything about it. They are in their archives and you can watch them on request, there might have been a small fee.

Ah yes but... where is ADAM-12 Season 2??

Mark, I appreciate the post. I placed a bid on the item. To watch the show, I'll have to have it converted to CD if I win.

I've searched for RESCUE 8 for the last eight years. Thanks again. Chuck

The second season is out on VHS. I saw it at the
Sun Coast video store.It has seven hours of show.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)