Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clinton VFD Water Supply 25 Final Production Photos Posted.

http://www.fireengines.net/new_release/clintonkenworth/new/index.html

Re: Clinton VFD Water Supply 25 Final Production Photos Posted.

WOW!

Larry....

You mention the online store.....did they happen to mention whether or not they are going get in touch with people that pre-ordered (like myself) a couple of months back or is it best to just formally place an order when the site comes up??

I never got any confirmation or anything when I place my preorder a couple of months ago.

Just wondering....thanks!

John:

I emailed the Clinton rep. and he is looking into it. I offered by services if that does not work.

Thank you Larry!! I appreciate it!

I also signed up for one as soon as I read about it on the board and never heard a word from them...sure don't want to miss out on this.

Hi Larry,
I also filled out the requested information some time ago but have not had anybody contact me and do not want to miss out on this fantastic release. Can you please help?

Doug

I've emailed the Rep. from the Clinton VFD about the emails being sent out for the folks that signed up. Outside of that, I would suggest you look at their site daily to see it the store has popped up.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)