Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A big lump of coal for Code 3 this Christmas!!

Write Scott Schellhase direct at scottschellhase@code3.net

NO lump of coal with the Engine 21 DP, Rather a Home Run for that price!

Last one out of the lavatory, please rattle the flush randle.....we don't want the water running too long after the flush.

Chariots of Fire, post your address, I will send some good Wisconsin Cheese to go with your whine.

Did you ever think your order never made it to Code 3? Lost in the mail is not their fault. Has your check been cashed? If not, what is the issue. Get over it and resend the order or use a credit card.

I too have never had an issue, or problem with ordering from them. If I like what they have to offer, I will buy it, if not I won't.

As far as level of detail, I dare anyone to say they have not made incrediable leaps in that area. Just compare some of the fist units issued against those of now and you can easily see the differences.

Same thing is happening to me what a discrace call after call Email after Email very sad.Get over it?? Wait till it happens to you

WIFFEMT you missed the point! I realize the order could have gotten lost in the mail. I even understand that, I really do!! It happens once in a while. What I do not appreciate is the fact that Code 3 has made it nigh unto impossible to get a straight answer about things. That is just plain wrong. Being considerate of customers did not go out with high button shoes or the internet. They want your business but apparently are not interested in addressing real concerns. Besides I did reorder via e-mail and will certainly look for my cancelled (or uncancelled) check with my next bank statement. I'm not stupid.

I have had it happen to me. UPS delivered to the wrong address and my truck was never to be seen again. Code 3 replaced the truck no charge.

They have no record of your mailed in order. I am not sure what you want them to do? Yes, very frustrating, but you also have the ability to call your bank and see if the check was cashed even before your statement arrives.

Now, you want frustrating, paid for an item by check at the store (not mail order) check never came back cancelled. After 3 months I put a stop payment on the check so that if it did turn up, I would know. Over a year later, the check suddenly appears cashed on my statement. When I asked my bank why they let this check clear after I put a stop payment on it and the fact it was over a year old, they said that I was such a good customer of the bank, they thought I would not have a problem with it. And the stop payment fee I paid was really only good for a month. Thankfully it was only a small amount, and the store was still in business so the money just didn't go into someones hands.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)