Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What was your best present under the tree??

I would have to say for me was the Black Jack engine 21 Diamondplate

Re: What was your best present under the tree??

In-laws bought me the 4 piece set from National Motor Mint, was very surprised and impressed. The quality was very good. I looked up the price and they are well worth the cost.

I DONT RELY ON GETTING MY MODELS ETC FOR CHRISTMAS ,THE WAY THINGS SELL OUT, I HAVE CHRISTMAS ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK,I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BUY ATLEAST ONE OF EACH CODE 3 ETC,SOMETIMES 4 OR 5 IF I GET A GOOD FEELING ABOUT THEM ,LIKE LADDER 10 ,ENGINE 34 ETC . I HAVE A POLICY I WILL NOT USE HOUSE MONEY FOR COLLECTING ,BUT I WILL USE COLLECTING MONEY FOR THE HOUSE . YOU CAN LET YOUR HOBBY PRETTY MUCH PAY FOR ITSELF,IF YOU USE YOU HEAD HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

I know you are going to call me a sentimentalist, but 3 years ago on christmas day my wife left me for another woman, and 2 years ago, my children who had all joined a religious cult, all commited mass suicide on christmas day, and then to crown it all, last christmas, we has a small tornado here, which snatched my dog from my hands as I was walking him, and he ended up suspended from a tree by his leash some miles from home, so you can understand why I dont have a tree in my home to put anything under, as it brings back memories of my dog.
However, on a brighter note, you can imagine how pleased I was when two days before christmas, the package I had ordered from mannys diecast during their sale period, arrived on my doorstep, the same week I got my DP E21.

You were "walking" your dog, and he was "snatched from your hands?"

Did you point him arse-first at trees?

Re: two movies, THE GUYS and the TARGET special 3disc WORLD TRADE CENTRE

Mrs Claus doesn't buy models to me, she thinks i have enough

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)