Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1958 Anniversary Seagrave just came in

Brown delivered my red Somers Yat Ming '58 Seagrave yesterday. A handsome piece! It looks like it should with all of the equipment, boots and helmets hanging over the sides! Love the 1/43 stuff that will be coming out! I've seen the real Boonton Ahrens-Fox at Valhalla and Croton-on-Hudson and it is an exceptional piece of equipment. Ahhh! This is model fire apparatus heaven!!

Re: 1958 Anniversary Seagrave just came in

Got mine too! WOW!

One note: The Boonton Ahrens-Fox will be available first in 1:43 scale followed by 1:24 later in 2007.

It looks like 2007 will be a great year!

YES 2007 will be a great year, I think already around 10/15 new models scheduled.

And finnaly I will buy a 1:24 Seagrave, it looks too fine.

Hope they will do their ALF in 1:43 scale.

Patrick

The white 125th Anniversary Seagrave should be out in February and is limited to 3000 pcs. After seeing the red Seagrave, I the white one last evening. Here is a photo and where I ordered mine from:

http://www.fireengines.net/new_release/yatmingseagrave2006/index.html

I also heard, though not confirmed, the red Seagrave has alread sold out the first casting.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)