Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOLLAND HANS

Yesterday I traveled to Post Office for a package. The package contained a teriffic Peugeot Gendarmerie Radar Car. No name on box (Code 3 box), and only partial PO label with 92708 zip. No letter inside. Box had an older partial label sent by Code 3 to "Zoeterwo..." Only town with name like that is in Neatherlands. I checked and zip covers Fountain Valley/Santa Anna, California (?). I was wondering if you sent package? If so thanks a million. If not, I'm mystified.

If you read this, drop me an email anyways. Would be great to hear from you. Chuck

Re: HOLLAND HANS

I believe Hans was in Santa Cruz over the holidays.

Hans I too got my Gettysburg. Now please tell me how I should pay for it and that will be done. RIGHTEOUS LIME RIG

Hans was in Vallejo California about two weeks ago, and then in Santa Cruz briefly ten days ago. He spent Christmas with relatives in Westminister, California, which is near Santa Ana -- and I know that he had some Del Prados with him that he was going to put into the mail when he reached Southern California.... So I think that you can safely assume that the package was from Hans.

John

please sent me an email to this emailaddress

hanskranenburg@tiscali.nl

as i don't have yours with me right now

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)