Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What would happen if.......

Out of curiosity......what do you think would happen if Code 3 decided, no more Collectors Club starting in 2007?

Pretty much every release with the exception of a handful was sold out during "pre-release" so why wouldn't they consider leaving pricing as is (give everyone the 10 buck discount) and not have to give away a free truck and track rescue rewards.

I don't see the workshop as a benefit as it doesn't get updated nearly enough, the newsletter is no more, so do you think this may be the end of the Club?? I really don't see a huge necessity on THEIR part to keep the Club going.

Thoughts??

Re: What would happen if.......

Like most things in life, if too many complaints come in on something, its bound to dissapear.
I hope this wont be the case on the collectors club.
I enjoy the benefits I get from the club, although only if I can remain in platinum, otherwise buying from a dealer who gives the discount, wont compensate with the extra airmail to the UK.
I've been a member since the membership saulsbury rescue, and you had to buy the membership piece then, so even if they gave nothing free from now on, it would still suit me.
So if it went back to basics, with no free truck, and only the discounts and 2 week members window, I would be happy.

If who, did what, with what?

That New !! should have read me.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)