Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paypal

Well, thankfully my Credit Card company is backing me b/c Paypal sure as hell isn't. This concerns my claim for the piece of crap custom police cars that were sent to me and the seller that refuses to communicate:

"Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund."

Well, this is an interesting response considering you have the option to click on "goods/services not as described or damaged" when you initiate a dispute.

Like I said, my credit card company took care of me. Interestingly enough when I talked to Visa's Dispute Department they said Paypal is the worse to deal with for stuff like this. They nearly never resolve claims.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)