Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Clinton VFD Water Supply 25 FG - Ordering Info -

Larry: Where on their site do you order. I don't see it.

IT FINALLY CAME UP...THANKS

I can't seem to get it to show me where to order either. I've refreshed their page and tried on two different computers with no luck. Don't know what the scoop is. I see pictures of it but no links to order.

I'm having the same problem - can't find any info for ordering it.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

Lets try again click on Paypal logo bottom of page
http://www.clintonvfd.org./OrderForm.htm

It does not say when they expect the them to ship. Anyone remember?

I talked the the Clinton VFD and they expect delivery the end of this month. The keyword here is EXPECT.

You can view the final production photos by going to www.fireengines.net. There is a link to the entire series of photographs from First Gear.

Larry

THEIR ORDER MARK ON THEIR WEBSITE IS ITERMITTENT. IT DOES NOT COME UP EVERYTIME

Steve:

What browser are you using? It comes up every time for me with the direct link on www.fireengines.net.

Are other folks having the same problem? If so, I have the cell number for their administrator and will call tomorrow.

I finally got the link to pop up after about 15 times to the site and about 5 hours from the first time I tried. I got mine ordered. Larry, thanks for trying to work it all out. You're the bestest!

I got an email from the Clinton VFD and they are having problems.

Just tried to order, didn't have any problem getting onto the PayPal page, but couldn't get past the credit card part. It kept telling me my card was already registered, but couldn't go any farther in the order. Hope they get it fixed!

Mine is on order to and paid via Paypal.
Ronbo

Paul - that means that the credit card you have entered is already assigned to a paypal account you have. I had the same problem. Just enter the paypal account info that you have on the right side of the screen and it will let you purchase and it will charge it to that credit card.

For those of you who would like to order with a money order, a link has been placed on the CVFD website.

Larry

One other note....

One other note, I got an email from their webmaster letting me know they thought the reason for some of the problems with ordering yesterday was the sure volume or orders being placed.

Click on the ordering info on Fireengines.net. I had the same trouble going direct to Clinton's web site. Got confirmation of my order right away.

Ken.....Thanks for the suggestion, but Pay Pal still won't work. Can't download the money order form either. Guess I just saved myself $90!! Got too many models anywaty...PTT

I uploaded the form to my website. You can either view it as an Acrobat or photo. You can go to www.fireengines.net

Larry Lorance

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)