Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
contacting NMMM

Has anyone had the need to contact NMMM?

I haven't received the #10/series RiverEdge Seagrave and it's been approx 2 months since I got the last one. Tried the "Customer Service" website; that was interesting, but no help. Found an 1-888 phone number for their Customer Service. Finally after 2 consecutive days of waiting 1/2 hr each time for "our customer service rep will be right with you, thanks for holding!!" I gave up.

Any other suggestions? I can't believe their people monitor this site.... ho hum......

Re: contacting NMMM

Email me direct.

I've had some similar difficulties. My guess is that their Customer Service people are really off-site subcontractors or something. In my case, I got a letter that my Credit Card had expired and it was affecting my next delivery of the Classic Fire Engine Series - which it had and which it was. I returned the form, by mail, with the new expiration date, as directed. Two weeks later, I got a second letter. I spent my entire lunch hour on hold, finally spoke to someone, explained my situation, they assured me that my new expiration date was on file and that I should receive the next issue ASAP. Never did receive it (I believe it would have been the Sweetheart Grille Seagrave) Two weeks later, I got another letter, spent another lunch hour on the phone, finally got through, actually talked to someone, who again checked and assured me that the new information was on file and that I would be receiving my model ASAP. Still nothing. Got a third letter and basically gave up. Then a couple of weeks ago, someone called, spoke to my wife, she gave them the new expiration date. As of today, I still don't have either the Sweetheart or the River Edge! Their address is only 10 or 12 miles from where I live. Some day, I'll have a day off and drive there. Hopefully, it's not just a Post Office Box at a UPS Store!

customerservice@motormint.com I had the same problem and was taken care of.Address it to this person and he will take care of it and get back to you.
Earl Ottoman
Web Department Representative

Lipenwald, Inc.

guess what showed up in today's mail? should have waited another day... thanks for helping.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)