Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FireEngines.net back up

There was a major problem at FireEngines.net last evening. The forums were all lost, and it could not be successfully recreated. They are back up this morning, although slowly coming back online. Please be patient while Larry gets the rest of the topics and controls in place. Thanks to everyone. Rich

Re: FireEngines.net back up

Hey Rich, is the site back up yet? I can't seem to get signed on; it keeps saying that my username doesn't exist. Thanks, Mark

It's up,but you need to make a New Sign-on. Or just use your old one.

I'm still trying the old name and password and have tried a new name and password. Neither will let me in, says that the username is not a valid username. I've even rebooted the computer thinking it might be on my end. Is anyone else able to sign on?

You have to create a whole new user account and all of the required fields. I was able to do it, no problems?

Just now was able to log in. Created another account again. Thanks for the help gentlemen.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)