Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CODE-3 FDNY LDR 49 ON SALE

Just purchased this month's Code 3 special, FDNY Ladder 49 Yankees Seagrave Rear Mount. With my reward points, I spent a total of $15.94, including shipping. My collector's club membership expired earlier this month, but still getting the updates, and got the member's price....

Re: CODE-3 FDNY LDR 49 ON SALE

its amazing some people act like that over a toy company- they are in business to make money, get a grip rick, if you owned the company you would do the same thing to make money and survive, i don't see all the same complaints that first gear raised there prices higher then code 3 did. The membership cost is justified now to pick up a ladder for $20, all the people complaining about spending the $20 for membership should really look at themselves, if $20 is a lot to part with then maybe you shouldn't be buying the pieces to start with.

Re: CODE-3 FDNY LDR 49 ON SALE

Rick....The idea was to use my last remaining reward points. I don't plan to renew my club membership. Got the L-49 a as gift for a friend of mine in Germany the next time I go for a visit. Haven't purchased any C-3 in quite a while, in the future, I'll buy from dealers or E-Bay. P.S. I think you need to take a couple of anger management classes!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)