Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Corgi River Edge Seagrave

Got my River Edge piece today. Little disappointed that they did not chrome the nose but other than that not a bad representation. Here are two that I did a number of years ago. Both are 1/25 scale. I saw and photographed the actual truck at Croton-on-Hudson one year and built the model in the background. River Edge Company 2 asked me to build one for them and they have the one in front.

Re: Corgi River Edge Seagrave

Right Charlie, to have a more accurate one there is a little work on it.

I was a little disappointed too, when we remember the Tarrytown Ahrens Fox and the Woonsockett Seagrave Sweet Heart grille and the Frederica Reo and the
1956 Maxim with lot of details.

This one seems to be a quickly finished model.

All the models you made are so well made that any can be compared to yours.

Patrick.

CHARLIE'S MODELS

I have to say I really enjoy viewing Charlie's work whenever its posted on the model boards. Always great looking classic equipment. I see a lot of vintage fire equipment when I travel through the outlying counties in Southwest Florida. Mostly older units parked at the more rural volly fire stations. Always some nice stuff, even though their age and wear shows. Its good to see these relics (some in tip-top condition, but not all), but always nice to see them modeled in scale by an artist.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)