Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clinton Posts

How many Clinton posts before it's all over? Has it shipped? Has it arrived yet? Got mine, go yours? etc.? I'll go with... 25, minimum, over the next three or four weeks. :-)

mjl

Re: Clinton Posts

I don't know how many posts there'll be, but has it shipped yet??? Got yours??

The models are going to start shipping Thursday or Friday. We are sorry for the delay in getting the models out but some things are out of our control. We are sure the models will be worth the wait.

Mike, my last post on the other thread was a joke, playing off on the others continually asking the same question. I am in no way rushing or belittling the folks at First Gear or Clinton VFD. I'm very happy with the progress of the models and with the quality and frequency of the information we're being given. Thanks for all you and Larry do.
Mark

Why not, when we've endured endless posts of that nature on half the Code 3 models that have come out? The Clinton model is more exciting to many people than about 90% of Code 3's releases (not knocking Code 3).

Post away, I say. It's all good.

mjl

I know (speaking only for myself) I think the anticipation is something special for this model. From what we've heard from the Clinton folks and people that have been intimately involved, this could take detail, accuracy in our hobby to a new level.

There really hasn't been (Yat Ming aside) anything else that has created such a stir like this model.

I'm betting the first post after they start arriving is going be: Are you (Clinton) going produce your new Pierce Pumper? Ford C? How bout the Ladder?Etc.....

Hillary

Does Hillary have anything to do with the delay? Or is it Tom Delay having something to do with Hillary? I'm so confused. But remember, "it takes a village". Maybe some shipping probleams with Homeland Security in reference to the Village of Clinton? I believe I heard that from the Village Idiot, or am I just talking to myself? Looks like plenty of time to light up a cigar and just wait for the model to be issued. maybe a couple of cigars. I'll ask Monica.

Tell Monica to get that dress dry cleaned. It's getting a bit gamey and not fit to wear in public every day.

Love, Bill

The Clinton VFD is happy to say models started shipping from 1st Gear on Thursday. Thank you for your patience.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)