Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Clinton 252 is a winner!

My was delivered today. Clinton VFD should be proud of this engine and this project. I am curious. I noticed there is no antenna for 2way. I have lQQked at all the promo pics and 1/1 dept. pics. Still none. Can anyone tell where it could be?

At the time I did my 1/25 scale model of Clinton's truck they had two antennae. One on each side mounted just to the rear of the two vertical exhaust stacks. The one on the driver's side was slightly longer than the other. They were not spring mounted but on an insulated mounting post about 3/4" in diameter and about 5" high.

Not yet ours...

I'm a little impatient.

Patrick.

Well done.

WELL DONE INDEED!!!

Very nice model - well worth the money. I sure hope we see more models, maybe a closed cab Seattle rig, based on the new Kentworth chassis.

Anyone else have some minor damage to the model - I found both of the bolts/pins in the front bumper tow mounts are bent and almost broken off under the tow mount. I can put a drop of glue on it and it won't be a problem. Looking at the shipping/packaging looks like it was done before it went in to the box as nothing touches that in the box.

This is a show case model for sure!

Bought two, and one had one of the wee pieces from the pump panel loose.

mjl

Mike: Want to change your heading at the top of the page to indicate a 1:34 scale instead of 1:43??

Go to this site and click on Water Supply 25 and you will see this engine when it was green........
http://www.clintonvfd.org/photos.htm

I think that photo is out of balance as far as the color

Yeah, that's just a touched up photo. Clinton's rigs were never green and white.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)