Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FDNY New Pierce Ladder ?

Anyone got any information or pictures on the new FDNY Pierce Ladder ? Last I heard something that it is going to be at the FDIC and Firematic (NYC Pierce dealer) is going to be displaying it soon ?

Re: FDNY New Pierce Ladder ?

The only FDNY Pierce ladder is the Rescue Me L-62. From what I understand it has been at the firematic Pierce Dealer and was at a fire show somewhere back east with the new R-1. I would take a look at the firehouse.com apparatus forums for more info. Hope that helps.

The only FDNY Pierce ladder that I am aware of is the Rescue Me L-62. From what I understand it has been at the firematic Pierce Dealer and was at a fire show somewhere back east with the new R-1. I would take a look at the firehouse.com apparatus forums for more info. Hope that helps.

heard that Pierce is doing a pumper and rear mount ladder for fdny to try, also that all rescues will be Pierce . lets see if the grapevine is correct

no engines, no trucks. 1-ONE rescue. thats it from Pierce...

There are no and never have been plans for any more than that.

No Pierce for FDNY they just entered into a contract with Seagrave for More Rigs, 21 more rigs and the ENTIRE FDNY engine and trucks will be Seagrave the Rescues heard a Rumor though that they could be replacing the Rescues with New Seagraves TOO..

contract was awarded for 69 Pumpers. Tower Ladder contract was for 12. Seagrave was the only bidder.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)