Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A few custom police items

I am offering a few custom Roadblockers brand cars on my web site. I seldom advertise these days, and build even less. These cars were either over runs, or from my personal collection. In case you are new to collecting, I have long been credited with starting many of the custom trends you see today. I have produced commercially screen printed water slide decals for many police agencies world wide for many years. I started the slick top trend, as well as adding custom made spotlights. I made the masters for seven different accurate 1/43 scale lightbars, many of which are still copied and offered today at hobby retailers. I also made the master for my own style of push bumper with license plate bracket. My customs feature accurate interior equipment, including dash mounted radar and radio console, as well as 1/43 scale shotguns, long sought after by resin cast copiers. No one has ever been disappointed with a Roadblockers custom. You can view these items at
www.roadblockers.net/custommodels.htm
or email me with any questions. I take PayPal or money orders only. Rich
rich@roadblockers.net

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)