Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
St. Cloud '58 Anniversary Series Seagrave

The '58 Anniversary Series St. Cloud MN Seagrave from NMMM came in yesterday. A nice little piece. Half sedan cab with pretty good detail. Even got in the Federal Q siren in the nose! A nice little brother to the Yat Ming Seagrave in 1/24 scale!

Re: St. Cloud '58 Anniversary Series Seagrave

Yes got mine also, very well done.
I'm a little sad it's the last one of the continuity.
Hope Corgi will do his Peter Pirsh in very near future,
but I think nobody has seen any sample from now.

Patrick.

OK, St Cloud Mn is the 12th in the series.

Rivers Edge was #10? I believe, so what is #11, the ALF? Haven't seen 11 or 12 yet for some reason...

Another question: The REO Speedwagon in the series was Frederica, I believe, there was another one out from Shippensberg. Was this just an individual piece from Corgi?

Thanks for any help.... joe.

The Frederica FD is the one from AFEC continuity.

The Shippensburg FD is a Corgi in Fire Heroes range.

The # 11 is the ALF 700.

If you give me your email address and your Order Number will try to contact someone in NMMM; I got a contact there.

Patrick.

patrickB

Since your note, I rcvd the St Cloud Seagrave, like the bext day. But never did rcve #11, the ALF. I emailled them, their response was that they ran out of the ALF and sent the St Cloud instead, with the ALF on b/o.. Why such a delay between shipments? Doesn't matter as long as the explanation was legit..

On the other board you showed 3 new 1/43 Schuco pieces. I like them. Lately have picked up some European Appliances, made by Schuco, minichamp and others. Gerhard at Rt1 models had supplied some for me. Are you aware of other dealers in the US that may have these? I have also picked up a couple from Burbank House of Hobbies, mainly the 1/18 Schuco Mercedes Metz Leiter for Munnerstadt, a real beauty!!

regards, joe.

Joe,
Will have a look for you and will post if I find some retailers.

Patrick.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)