Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3 Mack Haz Mat rig in the Workshop

Looks exactly like the rescue except it says "Hazmat Operations" on it. According to Code 3, this will be the March release.

Re: Code 3 Mack Haz Mat rig in the Workshop

Also the dept. emblem is on the cab doors instead of on the compartment door to the back of the cab. And the lights on the roof are clear not red like the rescue has.

OK, it looks SIMILAR to the rescue.

Forgot , the rescue has two tampo's on each side of the body that the Haz-mat doesn't . I say pretty similar also.

The hazmat also has a (tampo) silver grill on the cab sides after the doors.
So, is this a code 3 release, or a dealer exclusive as the whats new page says...
"We have updated the WORKSHOP with photos of the March release. Complete information on WHERE TO ORDER THIS MODEL, price, limited edition quantity and ship date will be announced right here on the LATEST NEWS page Friday, March 2nd."

Repaint......that will sell out in 2 days b/c it's FDNY.

I'm guessing, Pete, this may be a Westchester Exclusive otherwise it seems stupid that they would post the statement "where to buy" if C3 were selling it directly. Then again, nothing they do/say amazes me.

Yawn.

Where to order Code 3 China.com

B F D CODE 3 MY MEMBERSHIP ENDS SOON AND NO MORE DOLLARS FOR YOU...WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOUR NEWER AND OLER MODELS THAT YOU TALKED ABOUT(CLASSICS & NEW MOLDS)...THAT IS WHY I STUCK WITH YOU, TIL NOW .....YAWN..YAWN CODE 3 YOU DROPPED THE BALL ..GET YOUR RESEARCH TEAM BACK AND MAYBE YOU WILL GET BUYERS BACK...GOOD BYE TO YOU CODE 3

pass.

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)