Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deleted Thread

At the request of the original poster, the "fireengines.net" thread was removed. Alas, there were four replies already. Feel free to express your opinion regarding this action.

mjl

Re: Deleted Thread

Put it back up so that I can then reply as you request...

I'd like to know what was said and be able to reply as well

Roger that.....

Mike. Your the boss, and I trust you to do as you feel fit. I back your decisions 100%, unless I change my mind.

I just had one deleted over at F-E.Net.

I am loved!!

Who cares..It was nothing important anyways

F-E Deletion

Steve, now you didn't go and say something that wasn't absolute praise for the "Other" company, did you? Shame on you.

Steve ... you got deleted, you just went to the top in my estimations... void(0);
void(0);

This thread was NOT DELETED us. It was deleted by the original poster. The original poster of any topic and remove the entire thread if they wish.

True, the original poster deleted the FE.net thread. I think I was the last poster. I thought I was stirring up some trouble......

Troy, you're right (presuming I'm no misreading you). It wasn't important....to me, at least.

Chuck, it had to do with the poster wanting an "Incident Alert" thread addition to the FE board. My strong feeling was that if I want to check incident alerts (I often do), I will go to one of the job-related sites that cover them. EMTBravo is one of the best for the NY-Metro area.

Otherwise, and incident alert thread is almost[/i] the last thing I would want to look at on a fun[/i] board.

For the record, how does the poster go about deleting their own thread? I have posted in the past too prematurely and had to post corrections, it would be much easier to pull the thread and start a new one.

I looked at some of my old threads and couldn't figure how to delete them if I had wanted to do so.

John, you have to ask good old Mike to delete it for you.

Yes, to request deletion of a thread that you started, contact me.

mjl

I wasa just curious as to what the topic was, thanks to those that responded.

Let us "Prey"

Steve, I don't view F-E, so I just assumed your post had to do with something related to worship of their Most Fundementalist and Exhaulted Deity, the "Other" company.

PS: "Prey" is a pun. Just a clarification for all of you who worship at the altar of Saint Arnold.

LOL

At last, a fun post with no one getting out of shape and acting like real people...I think I'm gonna go hug a tree....then again I may also be mistaken.

Ah, Chuck....His Limeyness the Pope of Prime all the Time is already gathering the faithful to pay homage.

It's starting to look awfully familiar over there. Despite the moderators' best efforts and a few wll placed comments by the latter, it's becoming a reincarnation of the Code 3 board.

By the Green Fruit of His Loins, we shall Overcome. Let us not purchase from the root of all Evil (and we know who that is), but let us rejoice at the Repaint of our Soul. Amen.

LOL

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)