Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code 3's Phone number

Does it do any good to call Code 3? And if so what's the number?? The site shows my acrylic cover for L10 shipped and recieved but the package is no where in site and that's been 2 days ago?

Re: Code 3's Phone number

Brian - Check the latest news section on the web site from today.

"1/32 FDNY SEAGRAVE REAR MOUNT LADDER 10 – ACRYLIC CASES
We have completed shipping all orders for the Acrylic Cases. If your account shows that your order has not shipped please click our CUSTOMER SERVICE tab at the top of this page to send an email. The most common reason for orders not shipping for In Stock merchandise is declined credit cards."

They don't have a phone number to call anymore.

Re: Code 3's Phone number

I just read that and something screwy is going on or they are updating accounts. It showed up and now it's gone. I went back and checked the tracking number listed and it's coming up for a different order that I had so I don't know. Must have beena computer glitch or something?? The case now shows it's still on back order or in the open orders section?? Weird

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)