Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DP Squad 61

What gives, Code 3 does not have this marked as being sold out but yet they are all over ebay,,,,,,

Re: DP Squad 61

It doesn't say sold out. It says "Currently unavailable". And there's a button to let them know if you're interested if it becomes available.

My guess is that they are going to produce it again as a result of these replies and that's why there's an influx of these out of box versions from China.

Maybe it will be their "members only" release for April.

I find it rather funny that code 3 cant get the factory time to finish off the production run, and yet every weekend when the supervisor is off, the factory workers make enough for ebay.

There is a huge difference in the quality of what is sold from Code 3 versus the ones from these Ebay Chinese sellers. I own one of each. The Code 3 DP squad 61 is perfect not a flaw on it. The Chinese DP squad 61 is badly flawed and I plan to use this DP as a kitbash (which is what I planned on from the beginning). I personally would not deal with gogoitem. He is a liar and a sleaze. It's the old adage you get what you pay for.

Thanks for mentioning gogoitem. He sent me a badly damaged Philly truck and ignored my emails.

Here is a warning to all on GOGOITEM from Hong Kong China http://cgi.ebay.com/1-32-CODE-3-Fire-Department-F-D-N-Y-Squad-61-NIB_W0QQitemZ290111766263QQihZ019QQcategoryZ7311QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)