Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Highway Patrol decals

I am getting ready to produce some all new decal sheets in 1/43 scale. If they sell well, I will consider doing them in 1/24 scale. I am planning on Texas DPS, Tennessee State Troopers, Oklahoma and perhaps an all new Ohio State Patrol. I would appreciate any thoughts, ideas, things you might like to see included. I know that in 1/43 scale, Texas and Oklahoma have not been done before. I am also aware that Ohio has been done but it was not the best ever. I would like to correct the problems of the past. I am interested in any older photos, especially ones that show unique or special markings. Digital is OK, close ups are better. Of particular interest to me are the red Z28's that Ohio had. I would love to include those markings so respectable models can be made. I am in need of a close up of the Oklahoma HP license plate, and the same for Ohio and Tennessee. If you would like to see it in any scale, let me know about it. Although not time constrained, I have given my artitst time in May to get this done. If you would like to see any other state produced that has not been done before, or was not adequate, give me a shout. Thanks. Rich
rich@roadblockers.net

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)