Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FDFF IHC TRANSTAR CRANE HAULER 1/64th

I've added to my fleet of auxillary units for Florida Division Forestry Fire (FDFF). This is a DCP Transtar with an extended dual steer/tri drive frame, and a heavy duty equipment crane. Model has working dual steering, tilting cab with detailed motor, and a moving crane. Photos show the IHC Transtar. The IHC Transtar & IHC 9600 crane hauler units with US FLAG ( like in display I viewed at local FD over the weekend). Last photo shows unit hauling APC Rescue Unit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Re: FDFF IHC TRANSTAR CRANE HAULER 1/64th

It will be a hot summer.
Very nice truck Chuck

FDFF IHC TRANSTAR CRANE HAULER COMPLETED

I added decals to the truck. Decals were made by Mike Adams.

Chuck...How about sending some of these Florida forestry rigs up to South GA and put out that big fire! We've been sending a lot of tankers and brush units from N. GA down to S. GA to help out those overworked folks.

Paul, I've awoke every morning this week smelling smoke. There is a brown haze over the Caloosahatchee River Estuary and the Gulf of Mexico along the coast. We've had some major brush fires along the SW Florida. Its to the point where the converted ARFFs may be needed. The last fire in Lehigh Acres is suspected to be lit by an 8 year old firebug.

PS: My toys haven't been called to service yet. LOL

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)