Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FM Snorkel

If anyone is looking for an FM snorkel, in yellow, 3000toys.com has them on their web site.
http://www.3000toys.com/catalog/item_detail.aspx?itemfind=FRANKLIN%20MINTB11E417

Re: FM Snorkel

I did get in on the Patriot Flag schemed Snorkel for $89 a couple of years ago. Someday I'll strip off the vinyl flag decals (like you see on city bus advertisement), and paint it for CFD, or the dreaded FDNY. But $300 is a little steep, even for a nice big model of this quality.

Chuck,
I bought one years ago, when they first came out. I paid full price. Yes, it's pricey, but FM always did a first class rig. Lots of detail throughout. It's a shame that they are going the way of the other guys...repaints. So much for another great company.

OK you guys...

If you haven't seen this one in person yet, it's NOT yellow...

Trust Me!

I just did a Product Review for my column and we took it down to a local park to do the photo shoot (in the sun, vs a studio shoot with artificial lighting)...

This thing is LIME GREEN, not yellow!

And boy does it look sharp in the natural lighting of the sun!

Photo and review will be in my June, 2007 column...

Normally, I don't get excited about any colors other than red...

But even Robyn liked this one!

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)