Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The SUPER BOARD!!!!

I guess I have been too quiet lately. I have been forgotten. Nancy and I were at the DC event. I have a duck call, a Days Inn mug and a suburban to prove it.
John Truluck

John,

It was you who I was trying to remember. I completely forgot about Denis. I think he is a Mountie now.

We still have the duck call and my 5 year old drives us nuts with it. How many will be at Expo this year? I've missed the last 2 due to work.

Jeff

ATEV 2000

Jeff, the Suburban is still one of my prized diecast momentos (Thanks). Dennis was a subordinant in my Department, then transfered to US Customs in the state of Washington (lost track of him five years ago). I can remember everyone getting stuck in the elevator at Lime Guy's appartment, and calling Arlington Fire/Rescue to "save them". Plus the DUKW ride, fire station tour, the chili supper, and Matt's hospitality allowing the group to reside at his hotel in Gettyburg. Plus Ron and myself getting totally lost driving back to Antonelli's house in Arlington.

OK, Chuck, right war, wrong battle(s). The hotel was in Manassas VA!

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)