Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All new decal sheet in two scales.

My long overdue Brush Fire sheet has finally arrived. This sheet has markings for the USFS, USF&W, BLM, NPS, CDF and Riverside County in both 1/64 and 1/50 scales. Plus there are smaller emblems for you 1/87 scale fans. There are four colors of stripes in both scales, and lots of little extra's. Microscale tells me this is the most comprehensive fire decal sheet ever printed. Something for everyone. Email me for details and ordering instructions. Thanks everyone for the continued support. Rich
rich@roadblockers.net
www.roadblockers.net

Re: All new decal sheet in two scales.

This decal sheet, and maybe some others as well, will be illustrated in an up-coming column.

I will also be using some of Rich's other decal sheets in some up-coming kitbashed projects of my own while I'm home for R & R after my surgery.

You may also just see some of these projects in my column if they don't break into too many pieces after I throw them against the wall in frustration...

Larry Phillips
TOY TRUCKER Magazine

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)