Return to Website

ATEV Information & Trading Board

Welcome to the ATEV Message Board

This forum is for collectors of emergency vehicle models to discuss any aspect of the industry. Feel free to post comments on current releases, future models, items for sale/trade, or items wanted.

ATEV Information & Trading Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Visiting Fireman

I got mine today, Well worth the wait.

Re: The Visiting Fireman

Got mine in South Florida.

GOT MINE IN NEW YORK WEDNESDAY . DID ANY ONE FIND ANY MISTAKES,2 OF THE PHOTOS I SENT HAD PROBLEMS ,1 A MISPELLED NAME ,THE OTHER THE WRONG LAST NAME

My issue arrived Wednesday. A quick cover to cover review shows a couple of obvious mistakes. There is one photo that has no title or id. The book is otherwise very good.

I got a copy a few years ago where about half way through the book, it started from the begining again, just an error during the printing process. I called the VF people and they sent me out a replacement copy.

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT . THE 2 MAIN ERRORS I FOUND WERE OF PHOTOS PERTAINING TO MY FRIENDS THAT DIED BY TERRORISTS. LET ME ATLEAST CORRECT THIS AT THIS TIME. IN THE SCRAPBOOK SECTION PAGE 392 BOTTOM PHOTO OF THE JERSEY CITY FIREBOAT THE NAME SHOULD READ JOSEPH LOVERO,NOT LOURO. ON PAGE 177 IN THE NY DIRECTORY THE TOP PHOTO OF ENGINE 21 THE FIREFIGHTER KILLED IN IRAQ SHOULD READ CHRIS DILL NOT RICE ,. AT LEAST I AM ABLE TO CORRECT THIS MISTAKE WITH THE READERS OF THE VF ON THE GREAT BOARD. THEY GAVE THIER LIVES, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THIER NAMES RIGHT. THANKS

This forum will require renewal on August 3, 2009 (38)